• I'm providing best guest posing,seo freelancing,seo blog,classified list,seo off page submission list, seo on page and Latest News,Digital Marketing News. Contact person for Guest posting, affiliate marketing and more : seosurey@gmail.com

    Thursday, July 6, 2017

    Who is Neil Patel | Neil Patel History | cofounder of Crazy Egg and Hello Bar

    Neil Patel 

    The Wikipedia and his personal website introduces him as a Seattle based entrepreneur, angel investor, and analytics expert.




    Neil Patel is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics. He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations. Neil has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.

    Neil Patel Twitter Profile 



    Neil Patel
    @neilpatel
    Entrepreneur, investor & influencer. Columnist for Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post & more. Founded @CrazyEgg with @hnshah.

    neilpatel.com
    Joined March 2007
    Born in 1985





    Who Am I - Neil Patel 


    I was born on April 24, 1985, in London, England. From the beginning, I had entrepreneurship in my blood, but I’ll get into that a bit later. When I was two years old, my parents decided to move to sunny Orange County, California. At first, we struggled a bit just like most first-generation Indians. My mom’s first job was a non-paid teaching gig, to which she had to walk a few miles every day with my sister and me. My dad, on the other hand, worked for one of my uncles. His job didn’t pay much, but we were grateful for the opportunity my uncle gave him. Because of my mom’s tenacious nature and my dad’s work ethic, my sister and I were able to live a middle class lifestyle.

    Throughout my childhood, I was surrounded by entrepreneurs. All of my uncles on my mom’s side had multiple businesses, which led them all to be successful. My uncle’s entrepreneurship rubbed off on my mom, and she started her own home daycare business. Although she was successful at it, mom’s business never revenued more than 100k a year, and my dad was satisfied with his average job. This meant my sister and I would not live a “rich” lifestyle.



    My Life Style 


    I was always thinking about what I could do to change my lifestyle. For years, I couldn’t come up with anything, but during my first year at John F. Kennedy High School, things started to get better.

    My cousin, who is a year older than me, was selling burned music CDs to students. I saw that he was making a few bucks, so I started doing the same thing within my freshmen class, but I tried to be a bit more careful by not selling pirated media. I quickly realized that I could only make a few dollars a CD, so as a more profitable venture, I started selling black boxes.

    Soon after, I was known as the kid in high school who was selling black boxes. I then decided to capitalize on this by purchasing cable black boxes in quantity on eBay and then selling them to my classmates as well as their parents. Business was booming, and I made a few grand in profit.


    Realizing that there wasn’t a long-term career in selling things that could be potentially classified as “illegal”, I decided to get into a legitimate business. I noticed that many of the kids in my school were fixing up their cars with after-market parts, so I decided to get into reselling automotive parts. I picked up a resellers permit from the State Board of Equalization, which allowed me to buy car parts at a discount and sell them to other students.


    My Personal Life Style



    we learned that Crazy Egg succeeded while our other software companies didn’t because of two reasons: not only does it solve a unique problem that enough businesses are experiencing, but it does so in a very simple way.

    With our new found knowledge, we decided to create another analytics company that would solve a much larger problem than what Crazy Egg solved. Crazy Egg was doing well, but it was never going to be that billion dollar company because the market size for that one product is very limited.

    The product that we happened to come up with was KISSmetrics. Funny enough, we were able to get funding for it through True Ventures to whom I once pitched Crazy Egg and who decided not to fund that company.


    Over the last few years, KISSmetrics has been growing. We released a few more software products under that brand. We also raised a bit more venture capital from a few other venture firms and a few prominent angel investors in Silicon Valley.

    You Tube Video :




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Ad in USA

    Business Ads

    Earn Money ?